In our daily life, many foods we eat often contain some bacteria. If the storage conditions are appropriate, these bacteria will multiply, destroy the composition of food, so that the appearance and quality of food will be affected after eating them will damage our health. Therefore, to ensure the quality of food and extend its shelf life, it is necessary to insecticide and sterilizes food.
Microwave sterilizing equipment
Leader Microwave Equipment Company has been engaged in the microwave industry for many years and has rich experience in production. The company’s microwave drying equipment, microwave defrosting equipment, and microwave puffing equipment have been well developed and very popular. Similarly, the company’s microwave sterilization equipment in the market is far ahead.
Characteristics of microwave sterilization equipment：
- Able to work continuously for a long time.
- Suitable for all kinds of materials.
- Uniform drying, short time, and fast speed.
- Occupying small area and low labor intensity.
- Energy conservation, environmental protection, and no secondary industrial pollution.
- Suitable for sterilizing bottled, bagged, and boxed products.
- It is used in the medical industry, food industry, seasoning industry, agricultural and sideline products industry, and many other industries.
- Microwave sterilization device sterilization temperature is accurate, can be controlled, greatly ensure the quality of processed materials.
- Adopt the simplified operation procedure to make the microwave sterilization machine simple to operate, low labor intensity, and high efficiency.
- The sterilizing equipment adopts continuous rapid heating and pulse modulation for effective temperature control to ensure the complete killing of microorganisms in limited time and space.
Microwave sterilized food
Working principle of microwave sterilization equipment：
The microwave sterilizing machine is the result of the combined action of the electromagnetic field’s thermal effect and biological effect. The thermal effect of microwave on bacteria is to make protein changes so that bacteria lose nutrition, reproduction, and survival conditions and die. The biological effect of microwave on bacteria is that the microwave electric field changes the potential distribution of the cell membrane section, affects the electron and ion concentration around the cell membrane, and thus changes the permeability of the cell membrane. As a result, the bacteria suffer from malnutrition, cannot have a normal metabolism, cell structure, and function disorder, and their growth and development are inhibited and die.
Disadvantages of traditional microwave equipment in sterilization：
- The material has a long heating time and a short insulation time, so the material reaches the sterilization temperature. Still, the preservation time required for sterilization is very short, which leads to the microwave biology cannot be killed entirely, and the product shelf life is short.
- In the heating process of traditional equipment, each power section is evenly distributed, and the temperature of materials in the operating space is rising continuously, with almost no insulation time. As a result, the physical and chemical indexes and senses of materials are easy to change greatly.
Technical parameters of microwave sterilization equipment：
|Type||DL-096||Input power||Three-phase five-wire 380V±10% 50Hz±1%|
|Machine power||45KW||Equipment material||All stainless steel|
|Microwave power||30KW（Adjustable）||Working environment||0～40℃、Relative humidity≤80%|
|Width of the conveyer belt||750mm||External dimensions of equipment||1330×1362×1700mm （Customized）|
Microwave sterilization is a new type of sterilization, its advantages are incomparable with other sterilization methods. The microwave sterilizing equipment of Leader Microwave Equipment Company is backed by complete hardware facilities and a strong production team. With the service tenet of meeting customer’s demand to the utmost, it has won wide praise from all social circles. In the era of rapid changes in society, the development of microwave equipment is immeasurable!